Woodstock Zenergy Chime, Deep Zen
Sorry, this item is out of stock
GUARANTEED MUSICALLY TUNED ZENERGY DEEP ZEN CHIME. This larger Zenergy Chime produces a deeper, richer, sustaining tone that aids meditation. Just a gentle tap with the mallet and this chime emits a powerful tone of singular beauty that lasts and lasts. The Zenergy Chime - Deep Zen has a lovely low tone that is a full octave below the Zenergy Chime - Solo. Sounds like this are often used in meditation and healing, because they help us to focus and redirect our attention to the sounds within. The resonating sound not only calms and refocuses the individual, but can also focus a group. As such, it's an effective way to start a class, meeting, yoga practice or call guests to dinner.For best results, play the Zenergy Chime quietly, being careful not to dampen the sound by letting the mallet rest on the rod after striking it. Then take a deep breath and listen. PRODUCT FEATURES. 1 Silver polished aluminum rod mounted on an ash wood frame with a beautiful cherry finish. A keyhole slot on the back of the chime allows it to be installed upright on a door or wall. The included mallet handle slips in between the chime and the wood for safekeeping, and voila, your Zenergy Chime is always ready to go, right at your fingertips! QUALITY THAT IS GUARANTEED. Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on their musically tuned chimes. WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Grammy award-winning musician Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes.
- Just a gentle tap with the mallet and the Zenergy Chime emits a powerful tone of singular beauty that lasts and lasts. Our Zenergy Chime - Deep Zen has a lovely low tone that is a full octave below our Zenergy Chime - Solo. Sounds like this are often used
- Silver-polished aluminum rod and cherry finish ash wood base
- Includes a keyhole slot on the back so it can be installed upright on a door or wall
- Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes after he created the first chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill
- Zenergy chime produces a deeper, richer, sustaining tone that aids meditation