Woodstock VGCB Victorian Garden Chime, Rabbit
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Bask in this chime's happy sounds while you and your rabbit enjoy the day. Hummingbirds, butterflies, and a sweet bunny rabbit - this chime captures the essence of a summertime meadow. For the many creatures that come and go, the meadow is abuzz with activity. But for us it's a lazy place where we can relax and enjoy the sunshine. The rabbit victorian garden chime produces joyful tones reminiscent of distant church bells. It recognizes a period of great devotion to the garden and a time when craftsmen created ornate metalwork which decorated these gardens and the surrounding architecture. The rust finish of this chime offers a natural beauty that warms up the steel elements with an earthy, brown color and an interesting, weathered texture. Woodstock chimes are the original, musically-tuned, high-quality windchimes known worldwide for their superior sound. When listening to a woodstock chime, you hear a fine musical instrument played by the wind, perfectly hand-tuned using the ancient system of "just intonation" based on natural harmonics. This means the frequencies at which the different chime tubes vibrate are related to one another by simple whole-number ratios. Tones that are related in this way produce the most beautiful musical intervals. The sonic effect is exceptionally pure and soothing. More than 30-year ago, the first woodstock chime was created by founder and owner garry kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the scales of olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting chimes of olympos was the first woodstock chime and is still one of our bestselling windchimes. Garry and his wife diane founded woodstock percussion, inc. In 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in new york's hudson valley.
- Woodstock's rabbit victorian garden chime plays joyful tones reminiscent of distant church bells; hand-tuned to c, ab, bb
- Rust finish offers a natural beauty that warms up the steel elements with an earthy brown color and interesting, weathered texture
- Overall length is 52-inch; stone accents; gift boxed
- Top has a rabbit decoration, 3 verdigris powder-coated aluminum sound chime tubes, and 2 garlands decorated with hummingbirds and butterflies
- Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound