Woodstock Passion Crystal Heart Cascade Suncatcher- Rainbow Maker Collection
This sweet cluster of clear and red crystals lead the eye to the jewel-like clear crystal heart drop. This suncatcher sparkles and shines in the light, spreading rainbows across the wall. Works equally well as an every day or Christmas /holiday ornament. It's especially beautiful when hanging in the window or in front of a light. Woodstock's Rainbow Makers do for light what their chimes do for sound. Incorporating genuine Austrian crystals, and with a wide variety of designs and colors, these dazzling sun catchers have sparkle a-plenty. Recommended for indoor use only. Woodstock Chimes are the original, musically-tuned, high-quality wind chimes known worldwide for their superior sound. When listening to a Woodstock Chime, you hear a fine musical instrument played by the wind. More than 30 years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- A faceted red heart pendant, topped by a cascade of red and clear crystals
- 4 Inches long, hangs 9.5 inches with hanging chain
- Made with genuine Austrian crystals and silver finish-plated brass chain
- Imported from the United Kingdom
- Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound