Woodstock Isabelle's Dancing Butterfly Wind Chime, Purple
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Purple is the color of royalty and power. Give Isabelle's Dancing Butterfly - Purple to the princess in your life! Featuring a beautiful wire-sculpted butterfly as its windcatcher, this chime is perfect for the young and the young at heart. Available in a variety of colors; you'll want to collect them all! Perhaps in a dream, while exploring an enchanted forest, Isabelle came upon a sun-warmed clearing. She spotted a captivating butterfly flitting among the colorful wildflowers. "It's like she's dancing just for me," thought Isabelle and she began to imagine the spirited music of the dance. Capture the delightful song of Isabelle's Dancing Butterfly to brighten your imagination with music, color and movement. This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee. In 1979, Grammy Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - The World's Favorite Windchime.
- Featuring a beautiful wire-sculpted butterfly as its windcatcher, this chime is perfect for the young and the young at heart. Available in a variety of other colors; you'll want to collect them all! The bright Isabelle wood finish colors might fade in dir
- Purple finish pine wood, 5 silver aluminum tubes and purple color coated wire butterfly windcatcher
- Purple is the color of royalty and power, for princess in your life
- Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes after he created the first chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill
- Wind chimes features a beautiful wire-sculpted butterfly as its windcatcher