Woodstock Heroic Windbell, Medium, Green
Sorry, this item is out of stock
GUARANTEED MUSICALLY TUNED HEROIC WINDBELL, MEDIUIM – GREEN. This wind-bell is toned to unite two important ways the instrument vibrates. One is the sound of the bell itself and the other is the hollow chamber inside the bell that acts like an organ pipe. The slots on the sides of the bell are the secret to this unique coupling. The result is a rich sound with much depth and beauty. PRODUCT FEATURE. Measuring 24-inches in overall length (total hanging length is measured from top of O-ring to bottom of wind catcher), 4-inch diameter; sea foam green sand-textured steel bell and an aluminum wind catcher coated with a handsome, durable finish, so you can enjoy it for years to come; black ash wood clapper. QUALITY THAT IS GUARANTEED. Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on their musically tuned chimes. WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by Grammy award-winning musician Garry Krista from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympus, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympus was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Woodstock tones their bells to unite two important ways the instrument vibrates. One is the sound of the bell itself and the other is the hollow chamber inside the bell that acts like an organ pipe. The slots on the sides of the bell are the secret to thi
- Seafoam green sand textured finish adds a rustic element to your garden
- Plays beautifully in the wind - deep resonant tones produce a bold, melodic sound
- Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes after he created the first chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill
- Handcrafted steel wind-bell with aluminum wind catcher and ash wood clapper