Woodstock Habitats Wind Chime, Green, Owl
Sorry, this item is out of stock
MUSICALLY TUNED HABITATS OWL WIND CHIME - GREEN. Tuned to an intriguing ancient pentatonic scale, this chime features a filigree owl perching on its wind catcher. Woodstock Habitats series celebrates the variety of nature around us. Made of cast metal, these designs incorporate some of our favorite animals and other reminders of nature which can enhance your habitat. PRODUCT FEATURES. Measuring 17-inches in overall length (total hanging length is measured from top of string loop to bottom of wind catcher), this chime features an ash wood top with a green finish that is weather-resistant, 6 bronze aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements; antiqued copper-plated owl on wind catcher. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. The removable wind catcher can be taken to a trophy shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened. QUALITY THAT IS . Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year and a lifetime tuning on their musically tuned chimes. WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by Grammy award-winning musician Garry Krista from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympus, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympus was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Tuned to an intriguing ancient pentatonic scale which lifts the spirit and creates a feeling of ease, this Habitats Chime celebrates the variety of nature around us. From butterflies to blue whales, the Earth teems with life. Areas that sustain life are c
- Ash wood top and catcher with a green wash finish; antiqued copper-plated steel owl accent
- Habitats Chimes easily inhabit both indoor and outdoor settings and help those in earshot to be in balance with their environment
- Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes after he created the first chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill
- Woodstock's stylish and sophisticated Habitats Owl Wind Chime is tuned to an intriguing pentatonic scale