Woodstock Evening Star Cascade Suncatcher- Rainbow Maker Collection
Shades of the evening grow darker the lower you go on this lovely cascade. Ending with a faceted crystal star, this suncatcher offers a quiet elegance. Give it to commemorate a new baby boy, or to tell someone they've done something outstanding. Not boxed, instead it comes with a sheer organza gift bag. Recommended for indoor use. These crystal suncatchers do for light what our chimes do for sound. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- A beautiful cascading suncatcher accented by a faceted crystal star
- 5-Inches long, 8-inch overall length: measured from top of hanger to bottom of chime (feather/wind catcher) with hanging chain
- Made of genuine Austrian crystals that builds from clear to dark blue; silver finish-plated brass chain
- Makes a special gift for a parent of a new baby boy
- Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound