Woodstock Chimes WWOB Windsinger Chimes of Orpheus, 54 in, Black
Sorry, this item is out of stock
One of the largest windchimes made by Woodstock Chimes, The Chimes of Orpheus make a striking statement in a garden or veranda. These Chimes are the product of the very finest artistry and craftsmanship, allowing you to experience a whole new dimension of beautiful sound. Fashioned after the original designs of Stephen Burnham, the look is boldly elegant and the sound irresistibly beautiful. Made from super-thick-walled aluminum tubes specially suspended with internal pins, these chimes resonat Dimensions: 25.5″ x 9.5″ x 3.3″. Weight: 7.15lbs.
- Tuned to a pentatonic scale
- Black aluminum ring and windcatcher, 6 Black aluminum tubes
- Length: 54'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring/ knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Thick-walled tubes are dramatic to look at and offer resonance that lasts
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock chime from an aluminum lawn Chair he found in a landfill; garry and his wife diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 And still develop the chimes today