Woodstock Chimes WRSP Reflections Chime, Serenity Prayer
Get serene with this classic style Woodstock Chime. Serenity Prayer & flower detail are silk-screened on its windcatcher. This chime offers a soothing mix of tones combined with an inspirational message on the windcatcher. Create a contemplative corner in your landscape or enhance your meditation garden with this elegant, serene chime. Features The "Serenity Prayer" Silk-screened on the windcatcher: God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, & wisdom to know the difference. Part of our Woodstock Reflections line, a series of chimes designed for those who want to inspire others or themselves, remember the dearly departed or spend time in quiet contemplation. All our Woodstock Reflections chimes are tuned to an ancient five Note (pentatonic) tuning which sends the listener to a faraway place of peace & tranquility. In 1979, grammy award-winning musician & instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano, Garry cut & tuned The lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime & is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned wind chimes. Garry & his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - the world's favorite windchime.
- Tuned to a pentatonic scale
- Cherry finish ash wood, 5 Silver aluminum tubes, silk-screened wind catcher, removable windcatcher for easy customization
- Length: 22'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring/ knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Get serene with this classic style Woodstock chime - Serenity Prayer and flower detail are silk-screened on its windcatcher
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock chime from an aluminum lawn Chair he found in a landfill; garry and his wife diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 And still develop the chimes today