Woodstock Chimes WBBC Barn Bells, Cow
A rich, authentic cowbell tone, this bell comes complete with its own cow! Cowbells are found throughout the world in many shapes & sizes, serving to protect cattle by letting their owners know where they are grazing. Designed with farm animal silhouettes, these folksy barn bells are reminiscent of simpler times when a rooster served as your alarm clock. Hang a Woodstock barn bell by your outbuilding or garden or use it to bring a country setting indoors. The gentle tones of this bell will welcome your family & friends every time The wind blows. In 1979, grammy award-winning musician & instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano, Garry cut & tuned The lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime & is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned wind chimes. Garry & his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - the world's favorite windchime.
- A rich, authentic cowbell tone, this bell comes complete with its own cow!
- Antiqued copper Steell bell and cow, black wash finish ash wood windcatcher
- Length: 18'' Dia.: 2.7'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring/ knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Hang a Woodstock barn bell by your outbuilding or garden - or use it to bring a country setting indoors
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock chime from an aluminum lawn Chair he found in a landfill - garry and his wife diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 And still develop the chimes today