Woodstock Chimes WAGBRL The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Large Agate Wind Chime, Brown
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This wind chime features an ash wood top with a beautiful, rich teak finish that is weather-resistant, 5 high-quality silver aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements, and a genuine agate slice windcatcher. Measures 25-inches in overall length. Symbolizing the earth, stability and comfort, the brown agate is presented in a frame, so its beauty can be on display to all. Named by the Greek naturalist Theophrastus between the 4th and 3rd centuries BC, agates have long fascinated humans. They form over long periods of time in nodules left in volcanic rock and are often used as grounding stones, bringing balance to our emotional, physical and intellectual state and promoting stability and strength. Sliced thin to reveal its translucent beauty, each piece of agate is unique. On these large chimes, the agate is presented in a frame, so its beauty can be on display to all. May the music of the chimes, combined with this ancient earth energy, bring harmony and balance to your life. This chime carries a lifetime tuning . More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Blue agate wind chime: features an ash wood top with a beautiful, rich teak finish that is weather-resistant; 5 high-quality Silver aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements, and a genuine agate slice windcatcher
- Dimensions: measures 25-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of gather ring to bottom of wind catcher
- Brown agate: symbolizing the earth, stability and comfort, This agate is presented in a frame, so its beauty can be on display to all
- Soothe your soul: tuned to an ancient celtic scale, may the music of the chimes, combined with the grounding, earth energy of the stone, bring harmony and balance to your life
- Woodstock Chimes: the original, Musically Tuned Chime wind chime created by Grammy award-winning musician garry kvistad; available in a wide range of styles, songs and Sizes, You can choose the one that speaks to your soul