Woodstock Chimes STARGO Starlight Chime, Gold
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Clear crystals & rich Gold combine to create exquisite elegance every day. Star light, Star bright, first star I see tonight... Many people make a wish on the first star they see each night. Why wait? Our Starlight chimes let you make wishes even when the sun's Out! Whether you save This for the holidays or display it all year long, This wind chime is more than an ornament, it's a wish come true. In 1979, grammy award-winning musician & instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano, Garry cut & tuned The lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime & is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned wind chimes. Garry & his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - the world's favorite windchime.
- Clear crystals and rich Gold combine to create exquisite elegance every day
- Gold wash finish ash wood, 4 satin Gold aluminum solid rods, clear crystal accents
- Length: 10'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring/ knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Whether you save This for the holidays or display it all year long, It's more than an ornament, it's a wish come true
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock chime from an aluminum lawn Chair he found in a landfill - garry and his wife diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 And still develop the chimes today