Woodstock Chimes Rainbow Makers Crystal Suncatcher, Celtic
A large crystal drop is topped by smaller crystals and a silver Celtic Cross. While the history of this powerful symbol is ambiguous, in our modern multicultural world its is as much a symbol of ethnic heritage as it is of faith and it is often used as an emblem of Irish, Scottish or Welsh identity. This Celtic Cross tops a cluster of crystals that sparkle and shine in the sun. Made of genuine Austrian crystals, these glittering sparklers do for light what Woodstock chimes do for sound. Recommended for indoor use. WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME - Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year and a lifetime tuning on their musically tuned chimes. The first Woodstock Chime was created by Grammy award-winning musician Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of their bestselling windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Crystal Fantasy has a large crystal topped by a small cluster of crystals and a silver Celtic cross .
- Made with genuine austrian crystals, nickel-plated brass cross, and nickel-plated steel chain
- Woodstock Rainbow Makers do for light what our chimes do for sound, recommended for indoor use
- Sparkles and shines in the sun, use as a sun-catcher or ornament, makes a unique and thoughtful gift or wedding favor
- 4-1/2-inch long from top of cross to bottom of crystal, hangs a total of 10-inches on tin-plated steel chain