Woodstock Chimes Rainbow Maker Fantasy Glass Dragonfly Suncatcher, Autumn Violet
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Dragonflies represent change - it reminds us not to fight what comes, but travel "with the wind". Hand-painted in blues and violets, this hand-blown glass dragonfly tops a genuine Austrian crystal that sparkles and shines in the sun. Packaged in a gift box. Recommended for indoor use. Woodstock Crystal Sun catchers - they do for light what our chimes do for sound. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Glass dragonfly sun catcher in autumn purples with a genuine Austrian crystal accent
- 2-Inches long; 5-inches overall
- Hand-blown, hand-painted glass
- Dragonflies represent change - it reminds us not to fight what comes, but travel with the wind
- Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound