Woodstock Chimes Music Collection Kid's Guitar, Classic
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Product Description Classic styling, sized just right for kids. Oppenheim Award Winner! With its high-gloss, natural wood finish, the Woodstock Kid's Guitar looks just like Mom & Dad's full size guitar, only sized down for smaller hands. Suitable for taking lessons, this guitar comes with an songbook by renowned folk musician Happy Traum (includes information on changing strings and tuning) . Also comes with a guitar pick. In 1979, Grammy Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - The World's Favorite Windchime. From the Manufacturer Kid's Guitar looks just like mom and dad’s full size guitar, only sized down for smaller hands. It is suitable for taking lessons and this guitar comes with a songbook by renowned folk musician Happy Traum. This guitar is an outstanding, high quality musical instrument that sounds as beautiful as it looks. It includes a guitar pick, information on changing strings, tuning and extra set of strings. Guitar is designed for musicians age 6 and up.
- Classic styling, sized just right for kids Oppenheim Award Winner!
- Comes in a four-color gift box
- Length: 30'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring / knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Includes a songbook by renowned folk musician Happy Traum and a guitar pick
- In 1979, GRAMMY Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill - Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today