Woodstock Chimes HCGB The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime Habitats-Butterfly, Green
GUARANTEED MUSICALLY TUNED HABITATS BUTTERFLY WIND CHIME - GREEN. Tuned to an intriguing ancient pentatonic scale, this charming chime reflects earth's colors and features a beautiful butterfly ornament. Woodstock Habitats series celebrates the variety of nature around us. Made of cast metal, these designs incorporate some of our favorite animals and other reminders of nature which can enhance your habitat. PRODUCT FEATURES. Measuring 17-inches in overall length (total hanging length is measured from top of string loop to bottom of wind catcher), this chime features an ash wood top with a green finish that is weather-resistant, 6 bronze aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements; antiqued copper-plated butterfly on wind catcher. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. The removable wind catcher can be taken to a trophy shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened. QUALITY THAT IS GUARANTEED. Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on their musically tuned chimes. WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by Grammy award-winning musician Garry Krista from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympus, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympus was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- MUSICALLLY TUNED to an intriguing ancient pentatonic scale which lifts the spirit and creates a feeling of ease; lifetime tuning guarantee
- Dimensions: measures 17-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of string loop to bottom of wind catcher
- Expertly crafted: features an ash wood top with a Green wash finish that is weather-resistant; 6 Bronze aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements; antiqued copper-plated Steel butterfly on wind catcher
- Easy to customize: Woodstock Chimes does not offer engraving services, but the removable wind catcher can be taken to a personalization store, Trophy Shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened
- Quality you can trust: created by Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry vistas, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages