Woodstock Chimes HCFW Habitats Chime, Forest Cascade
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Handmade ceramic leaves offer green & Russet color all year long. From butterflies to blue whales, the earth teems with life. Areas that sustain life are called habitats, & each habitat is part of an interconnected system that makes the richness of our life on earth possible. Our Woodstock habitats series celebrates the variety of nature around us. Some trees change color before they lose their leaves in autumn. This chime’s handmade ceramic leaves display a subtle range of green & Russet color all year-round. Invite the nature sounds of these ceramic leaves into your interior or outdoor settings. In 1979, grammy award-winning musician & instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano, Garry cut & tuned The lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime & is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned wind chimes. Garry & his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - the world's favorite windchime.
- Handmade ceramic leaves offer Green and Russet color all year long
- Rosewood finish beech wood, Green and terra cotta color ceramic leaves
- Length: 26'' Width: 10'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring/ knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Handmade ceramic leaves display a subtle range of Green and Russet color all year-round
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock chime from an aluminum lawn Chair he found in a landfill - garry and his wife diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 And still develop the chimes today