Woodstock Chimes GCL5 The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime Garden Cascade Quintet, Lotus
Sorry, this item is out of stock
A lovely rose gold color, this wind bell features wire sculpture lotus flowers that float one above the other. Measures 24-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of string loop to bottom of bell. WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME - Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on their musically tuned chimes. The first Woodstock Chime was created by Grammy award-winning musician Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of their bestselling windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Garden cascade Lotus: WIND bell with a chain of wire sculpture Lotus flowers accented with brass beads Float one above the other ending with a brass bell
- Dimensions: measures 24-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of string loop to bottom of bell
- Rose gold Quintet: 5 Steel wire flowers in a lovely rose gold finish dance softly in the Breeze
- A great gift idea: this beautiful wind-bell makes a wonderful gift for birthdays, Mother's day, Christmas, Housewarming, anniversaries, weddings, or just because
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Created by Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages