Woodstock Chimes FSNMT Feng Shui Chime, Elements, Metal
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Genuine Hematite accents & gentle tones offer centering energy. The Original musical scale for this windchime was derived through chance & divination, by casting coins & referencing the I Ching. It is named for the ancient Chinese system of Feng shui, believed to facilitate the positive flow of Qi (or energy flow). one of the basic principles of Feng shui is the theory of five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal & water. This wind chime represents Its Feng shui element with a specific colored stone & Chinese character. Bring the energy of balance & nourishment into your life with the healing Feng shui powers of the color gray & the Woodstock Feng shui chime Elements, Metal. In 1979, grammy award-winning musician & instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano, Garry cut & tuned The lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime & is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned wind chimes. Garry & his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - the world's favorite windchime.
- Represents a Feng shui element and features Its specific musically tuned scale
- Cherry finish ash wood, 5 Silver aluminum tubes, silk-screened wind catcher, genuine Hematite stone accent
- Length: 16'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring/ knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Genuine Hematite accents and gentle tones offer centering energy
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock chime from an aluminum lawn Chair he found in a landfill; garry and his wife diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 And still develop the chimes today