Woodstock Chimes Elements, Fire- Eastern Energies Collection
The original musical scale for this Woodstock Elements wind chime was derived through chance and divination, by casting coins and referencing the I Ching. It is named for the ancient Chinese system of Feng Shui, believed to facilitate the positive flow of qi (or energy flow). One of the basic principles of Feng Shui is the theory of five elements: Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. These wind chimes represent its Feng Shui element with a specific colored stone and Chinese character. Bring the energy of balance and nourishment into your life with the healing Feng Shui powers of the color red and the Woodstock Feng Shui Chime - Elements, Fire. This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Wind chime representing a Feng Shui element and features its specific musically tuned scale, genuine stone and Chinese character
- 16-Inch overall length: measured from top of hanger to bottom of chime (feather/wind catcher)
- 5 Silver aluminum tubes, cherry finish ash wood topper and a silk-screened wind catcher featuring the Chinese element for fire
- Genuine Carnelian stone accent and gentle tones offer creative energy
- Woodstock chimes are known around the world for their innovative design, superior quality, and beautiful sound