Woodstock Chimes EGCC The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime Medium Emperor Gong, Chi
Sorry, this item is out of stock
GUARANTEED MUSICALLY TUNED EMPEROR GONG, MEDIUM - CHI. Inspired by traditional Asian design, the Emperor Chi gong offers wonderful sound and is intended to reflect balance, harmony, grace and beauty. Handcrafted using traditional methods, Woodstock Gongs bring the ancient wonders of the Far East home. This hanging gong was hand-hammered by a master gong maker using the same methods and materials that have gone into crafting gongs for thousands of years, ensuring each one delivers a rich, authentic sound. PRODUCT FEATURES. Hand-hammered bronze gong with a black bull's-eye suspended from an ash hanger with a teak finish. Measures 34-inches in overall length; gong diameter: 10-inches; teak ash finish wood clapper and wind catcher. QUALITY THAT IS GUARANTEED. Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on their musically tuned chimes. WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by Grammy award-winning musician Garry Krista from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympus, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympus was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Nothing has the ability to transport us to another time and place quite like the brilliant resonance of a gong. For over a thousand years, gongs of various types have played an important role in both the religious and secular music of many Asian cultures.
- Woodstock Gongs are hand-hammered by a master gong maker and materials that have gone into crafting gongs for thousands of years, so each one delivers a rich, authentic sound
- A graceful design reminiscent of calligraphy, this gong captures the romance and splendor of the Far East
- Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes after he created the first chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill
- Teak stained ash wood and brass gong with mallet