Woodstock Chimes DCK27 The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Pluto Chime, Black
GUARANTEED MUSICALLY TUNED ENCORE CHIMES OF PLUTO - BLACK. This wind chime is designed and handcrafted for superior musical performance. It is hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the wind to create random patterns of wonderful sound. Harmonizes beautifully with all the other Encore Collection windchimes. PRODUCT FEATURES. Measuring 27-inches in overall length (total hanging length is measured from top of gather ring to bottom of wind catcher), this chime features a wood top and windcatcher with a beautiful Bubinga finish that is weather-resistant, and 6 black aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. The removable windcatcher can be taken to a trophy shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened. QUALITY THAT IS GUARANTEED. Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on their musically tuned chimes.WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Grammy award-winning musician Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes.
- MUSICALLY TUNED: High quality wind chime hand-tuned to a universal, pentatonic (five-note) scale and acts in concert with the wind to create random patterns of wonderful sound; lifetime tuning guarantee
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 27-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of gather ring to bottom of wind catcher
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Features a wood top with a bubinga finish that is weather-resistant; 6 black aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements; removable windcatcher for easy customization
- EASY TO CUSTOMIZE: Woodstock Chimes does not offer engraving services, but the removable windcatcher can be taken to a personalization store, trophy shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Created by Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages