Woodstock Chimes CYBRM Bellissimo Wind Bell, Midnight
Sorry, this item is out of stock
These six crisp, clean sounding bells each have a midnight blue glass accent to add to their sophisticated look. Black aluminum rings encircle the beautiful crystal centers, creating a bell with a lovely tone and a contemporary flair. Measures 28-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of string loop to bottom of wind bells. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympus, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympus was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Bellissimo wind bells: features 6 crisp, clean sounding bells each have a Midnight blue glass accent to add to their sophisticated look
- Dimensions: measures 28-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of string loop to bottom of wind bells
- Bold & sophisticated: black aluminum rings encircle the beautiful Midnight blue crystal centers, creating a bell with a lovely tone and a contemporary flair that will look equally at home in a Manhattan loft or an Italian Villa
- A great gift idea: this elegant wind-bell makes a wonderful gift for birthdays, Mother's day, Christmas, Housewarming, anniversaries, weddings, or just because
- Woodstock Chimes: the original, musically tuned wind chime created by Grammy award-winning musician Garry kvistad; available in a wide range of styles, songs and Sizes, You can choose the one that speaks to your soul