Woodstock Chimes CS23 Makers Suncatchers Crystal Spiral, Rainbow Hearts
Small, colorful heart crystals shimmy their way to a jewelry-style pendant. Trip the light fantastic with a Crystal Spiral Suncatcher! This bouncy Rainbow Maker features small crystal dancing hearts in a rainbow of colors that dip and bob in the breeze, leading the way to the larger clear crystal heart at the bottom. The entire spiral bounces and individual crystals shimmy and shake, giving this wondrous sun catcher a new dimension of activity that makes it a perfect complement to our other Rainbow Makers. Make sure you checkout the complete line. Not boxed, instead it comes with a sheer organza gift bag. Recommended for indoor use. Woodstock Crystal Suncatchers they do for light what our chimes do for sound. In 1979, Grammy Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - The World's Favorite Windchime.
- Small, colorful heart crystals shimmy their way to a jewelry-style pendant.
- Glass and genuine Austrian crystals, stainless steel wire, monofilament line
- Dimensions- Length: 9-Inches (18.5-Inches with line)
- Woodstock Rainbow Makers crystal suncatchers do for light what our Woodstock Chimes do for sound
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today