Woodstock Chimes CFOW Rainbow Makers Suncatchers Crystal Fantasy, Owl
A large crystal is topped by smaller blue crystals and a wise silver owl. Owls have always represented wisdom, but they also symbolize the ability to cut through illusions and see the real meaning behind actions. The cascade of crystals are blue and purple, colors of the night, and the owl has big, bright eyes. Not boxed, our Crystal Fantasies come ready to give with an organza gift bag. Recommended for indoor use. Woodstock Rainbow Makers do for light what our chimes to do for sound. In 1979, Grammy Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - The World's Favorite Windchime.
- A large crystal is topped by smaller blue crystals and a wise silver owl.
- Genuine Austrian crystals, nickel-plated brass ornament, silver finish plated brass chain
- Dimensions- Length: 4.5-Inches (10-Inches with chain)
- Woodstock Rainbow Makers crystal suncatchers do for light what our Woodstock Chimes do for sound
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today