Woodstock Chimes CDCR The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime Asli Arts Collection, Diamond Capiz - Red
Sorry, this item is out of stock
HAND-CRAFTED DIAMOND CAPIZ WIND CHIME. A petite red chime that's perfect for adding color to a cozy corner. Made with pride by Balinese artisans, this wind chime is made with capiz farmed in Indonesia and every bit is used. The pieces are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and dyed. Strung together with strong, invisible nylon cord, the thin, flat translucent pieces provide luminous color when light shines through them in chorus with its gentle tinkling musical sound. PRODUCT FEATURES. Measures 14-inches in overall length (total hanging length is measured from top of gather ring / loop to bottom of cascade). Coconut wood top and square red capiz pieces with brown wood bead accents. QUALITY THAT IS GUARANTEED. Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on their musically tuned chimes. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN - Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Grammy award-winning musician Garry Krista created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympus, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympus was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes.
- DIAMOND CAPIZ: A petite red chime that's perfect for adding color to a cozy corner
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 14-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of hanging loop to bottom
- MADE WITH PRIDE BY BALINESE ARTISANS: Red capiz - each piece is sliced, shaped, sanded, and dyed, and then strung together with strong nylon cord; brown wood bead accents
- A GIFT THEY WILL LOVE: Suitable for indoor or outdoor decor, it makes a lovely gift for friends, neighbors and family, mother’s day, father's day, Christmas, housewarming, weddings and birthdays
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Created by Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages