Woodstock Chimes CCMC Crystal Meditation Chime, 16", Silver
This windchime's crystal accents & soothing sounds can be a focal pt. For meditation. This wind chime can be used as an aid to meditation as a musical & visual mantra to Help relax the mind & focus one's thoughts. Or enjoy it anytime for its soothing sounds & beautiful crystal accents. The practice of meditation has been an integral part of many religions for thousands of years. It has also been adopted, in modern times, as a way to improve physical & Mental well-being. There are many different meditation techniques, but whether you are seeking Spiritual growth or simply a little stress relief, It is important to create the right environment. Let our crystal meditation chime help you create just the Right ambience. In 1979, grammy award-winning musician & instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano, Garry cut & tuned The lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime & is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned wind chimes. Garry & his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - the world's favorite windchime.
- This windchime's crystal accents and soothing sounds can be a focal point for meditation
- Black finish ash wood, 6 Silver Polished aluminum solid rods, crystal accents
- Length: 16'' Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring/ knob to bottom of wind catcher
- This chime can be used as an aid to meditation or enjoy it anytime for its soothing sounds and beautiful crystal accents
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad created the first Woodstock chime from an aluminum lawn Chair he found in a landfill - garry and his wife diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 And still develop the chimes today