Woodstock Chimes CCHR Rainbow Makers Suncatchers Crystal Heart Cascade, Rose
A faceted heart pendant is topped by a cascade of rose and clear crystals. This sweet cluster of clear and pink crystals lead the eye to the jewel-like clear crystal heart drop. This sun catcher sparkles and shines in the light, spreading rainbows across the wall. Works equally well as an every day or Christmas holiday ornament. Hang it in your office or dorm room it's especially beautiful when hanging in the window or in front of a light. Not boxed, instead it comes with a sheer organza gift bag. Recommended for indoor use. Woodstock Crystal Suncatchers they do for light what our chimes do for sound. In 1979, Grammy Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley. Woodstock Chimes - The World's Favorite Windchime.
- A faceted heart pendant is topped by a cascade of rose and clear crystals.
- Genuine Austrian crystals, silver finish plated brass chain
- Dimensions- Length: 4-Inches (9.5-Inches with chain)
- Woodstock Rainbow Makers crystal suncatchers do for light what our Woodstock Chimes do for sound
- In 1979, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today