Woodstock Chimes CCDME The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime Asli Arts Collection, Capiz Cascade - Mother Earth
HAND-CRAFTED CAPIZ CASCADE WIND CHIME - MOTHER EARTH. Made with pride by Balinese artisans, this wind chime is made with capiz farmed in Indonesia and every bit is used. The pieces are carefully sorted, dried, sliced, shaped, sanded and dyed. Strung together with strong, invisible nylon cord, the thin, flat translucent pieces provide luminous color when light shines through them in chorus with its gentle tinkling musical sound. PRODUCT FEATURES. Measures 30-inches in overall length (total hanging length is measured from top of gather ring / loop to bottom of cascade). 2-Inch square and 2. 25-inch round mulit-colored capiz pieces with mirror and gold "coin" accents. QUALITY THAT IS . Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year and a lifetime tuning on their musically tuned chimes. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN - Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Grammy award-winning musician Garry Krista created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympus, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympus was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes.
- A striking combination of sight & sound: capiz cascade wind chime reflects the colors of nature as it creates soft, soothing music
- Dimensions: measures 30-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of hanging loop to bottom of cascade
- MADE WITH PRIDE BY BALINESE ARTISANS: 1. 75-Inch square and 2. 25-inch round multi-colored capiz pieces - each is sliced, shaped, sanded, and dyed, and then strung together with strong nylon cord; mirror and gold "coin" accents
- A gift they will love: suitable for indoor or outdoor decor, It makes a lovely gift for friends, neighbors and family, mother’s day, Father's Day, Christmas, Housewarming, weddings and birthdays
- Quality you can trust: created by Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer garry kvistad, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages