Woodstock Chimes ADSR Traditional Wind Chime, Spanish Romance
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Spanish Romance wind chime features an ash wood top and windcatcher with a beautiful, rich teak finish that is weather-resistant and 6 high-quality silver aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements. Measuring 37-inches in overall length, this chime’s song will transport you to sunny Spain, where you might imagine wandering the streets of Barcelona, passing the famous La Sagrada Familia Church and stopping to watch the amazing light and music show at the Magic Fountain of Montjuïc. The unique design of this chime, with tubes that vary in both length and diameter, creates an unusually rich tone. A lovely addition to your home or garden, this chime will delight all who hear it ring. This chime carries a lifetime tuning guarantee. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- SPANISH ROMANCE WIND CHIME: Features an ash wood top and windcatcher with a beautiful, rich teak finish that is weather-resistant; 6 high-quality silver aluminum tubes that will not rust when exposed to the elements
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 37-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of gather ring to bottom of wind catcher
- MUSICALLY TUNED: Inspired by the famous classical guitar solo Romance de Amor, this chime's song will transport you to sunny Spain, where you might imagine wandering the streets of Barcelona; this chime's tubes vary in both length and diameter, creating an unusually rich tone will that delight all who hear it
- EASY TO CUSTOMIZE: The removable windcatcher can be taken to a personalization store, trophy shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened to create a unique gift that is truly special
- WOODSTOCK CHIMES: The original, musically tuned wind chime created by Grammy award-winning musician Garry Kvistad; available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the one that speaks to your soul