Woodstock Chakra Chime, Amethyst- Eastern Energies Collection
Woodstock Chakra Chimes combine color and sound to underscore the ancient meaning of the major energy centers of the human body. Eastern Philosophy can often be difficult for the Western scientific mind to assimilate and yet, many of the eastern claims are being proven scientifically as the time honored truths that they are. According to the traditions, there are seven basic chakras, which correlate to the seven main nerve ganglia emanating from the spinal column, as revealed through modern studies of physiology. Each Chakra location has a unique meaning, orientation and healing potential. The beautiful windcatcher of each chime is a colorful stone associated with a particular Chakra. Woodstock Chakra Chimes are intended to remind us of the strength of mind over matter and, through sound, give us a small window into the balance of the physical and metaphysical. Amethyst represents the Crown Chakra, related to thought and self-knowledge. Black finish ash wood, 6 silver anodized aluminum rods, genuine stone accents. Overall length is 17-1/2-inch.
- Add music, movement and color to your life with a Woodstock Chime
- Chakra Chimes are made of black finish ash wood, 6 silver anodized aluminum rods and genuine stone accents
- Amethyst enhances peace of mind and bestows stability, strength and contentment
- Amethyst represents the Crown Chakra which, when developed, brings us knowledge, wisdom, understanding, spiritual connection, and bliss
- Woodstock Chimes rods are made of aluminum that will not rust when exposed to the elements