Woodstock Angel Wing Earrings, Peridot- Rainbow Maker Collection
Sorry, this item is out of stock
These beautiful earrings add just the right amount of sparkle and shine. The pewter wings are lead-free and have an antiqued finish that allow the crystal heart to stand out. Sterling silver ear wires make them easy to wear. Designed and made in England, these come packaged ready to give in a sheer organza gift bag. Woodstock Crystal Sun catchers do for light what our chimes do for sound. More than 30-years ago, the first Woodstock Chime was created by founder and owner Garry Kvistad from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympus, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympus was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, Inc. in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Pewter angel wing earrings with green crystal Swarovski elements
- Overall length is 1.75-inches
- Genuine Swarovski; stainless steel ear wires
- Designed and made in England
- Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today