Woodstock Aloha Chime, Aqua- Dcor Designs Collection
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Musically-tuned with inspiring notes to uplift your spirit and ease your mind. This chime was inspired by the island paradise of Hawaii where beautiful sunny days are strung together like the flowers on a lei and the people are known for being warm and friendly. The beautiful decorative chime enclosure is made of sustainable and enduring bamboo. Aloha is a popular way to say hello, goodbye and love. On a deeper level it’s connected to the energy and power of the Aloha Spirit. The loving use of this incredible power is the secret for attaining health, happiness, and prosperity. May our Aloha Chime be a musical part of your Aloha Spirit. Over 30 years ago, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our best selling, musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today. It remains a family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley.
- Aloha Chimes feature soft tones that set a relaxed, tropical mood
- Bamboo with ash wood top and clapper, four silver aluminum tubes
- Length: 28" Overall chime length is measured from top of gather ring / knob to bottom of wind catcher
- Woodstock Chimes is the best known chime for sound and design; the chime your neighbors thank you for hanging
- Over 30 years ago, Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill; Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Chimes in 1979 and still develop the chimes today