Utter Nonsense Family Edition - The Game of Funny Voices and Accents!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Players combine silly accents with even sillier phrases to create sayings that are just plain ridiculous! Each round features one accent, and each player must read one of their phrase cards in said accent. The nonsense judge picks their favorite to win that round! You don't have to be good at accents to play—have fun with it and be silly to make the phrases your own! it's a fun, laugh-out-loud game for the whole family!
- Combine silly voices and accents with even sillier phrases to create sayings that are just plain ridiculous!
- All players except the judge have to use the same accent/voice, so you are all in it together! Best of all is that many accents/voices can be interpreted differently, and that adds to the hilarity!
- For example, maybe the accent/voice card is Baby. So, how's your baby voice, huh? Go ahead...think about it. Funny, right? Now do that voice and say one of your phrase cards, like: "He's gotta lotta sass for a skater boy. See ya later, boy." Even funnier!
- All players have to use the same accent/voice card that's drawn, but you get to choose which of your phrase cards you use! You just want the judge to pick yours as the best!
- It's a fun, laugh-out-loud game for 4 to 20 players, ages 8+
- Includes 50 accent/voice cards and 450 phrases