Thomas & Friends Fisher-Price Adventures, Hiro
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Product Description Children will love playing with this durable, die-cast, rolling Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends vehicle. Hiro was the first steam engine to arrive on the Island of Sodor and was originally known as the "Master of the Railway." Hiro is one of the oldest and strongest engines on the Island. With Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Adventures, your child and Thomas can go wherever their imaginations take them! Catch Thomas & Friends episodes weekdays on the Nick Jr. Channel. Check your local listings for the latest information. Brand Story With Thomas & Friends Adventures, your child and Thomas can go wherever their imaginations take them! These collectible die-cast metal engines and action-packed playsets let your child discover, share and explore fabulous adventures with Thomas both on and off the Island of Sodor!
- Includes die-cast metal Hiro
- Features plastic connectors to attach to other vehicles, engines, cargo trucks or tenders (sold separately and subject to availability)
- Works on Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Adventures train tracks (sold separately and subject to availability)
- Helps develop gross motor skills and helps inspire creativity and imagination
- A great gift for any Thomas & Friends fan