Thames & Kosmos Wind Power 2.0 Science Experiment Kit | Build Wind-Powered Generators to Energize Electric Vehicles | 3-Foot-Tall Long-Bladed Turbine | Experiments in Renewable Energy
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Product Description Thames & Kosmos Wind Power 2.0 From the Manufacturer Electricity Generating Turbines. Build wind powered generators to energize your electric vehicles and charge your rechargeable batteries. The wind spins the turbine, which turns an electric generator, which in turn charges your rechargeable AA batteries (not included). You can then use those wind charged batteries to power the model vehicles you build. The six models include a glider, sail car, jet car, tractor, race car, and tricycle. This kit includes two styles of wind turbine blades and a gearbox with three different gear ratios for experimenting. You can adjust the angle and number of wind turbine blades to make best use of the wind, the make the LED light up brightly, and to charge the rechargeable battery as fast as possible. Explore this amazing, free source of renewable energy and store the electricity you generate for use in practical applications. 40 page color instruction book. 133 building pieces
- Build wind-powered generators to energize your electric vehicles and charge your rechargeable batteries!
- Models include: a 3-foot tall long-bladed turbine, short-bladed turbine, glider, motorcycle, jet car, tractor, race car, and sail car.
- Includes two styles of wind turbine blades and a gearbox with three different gear ratios for experimenting.
- A 36-page, full-color manual guides model building with step-by-step assembly instructions.
- Learn all about renewable energy!