PlayMonster Relative Insanity Party Game About Crazy Relatives -- Made & played by Comedian Jeff Foxworthy!
Sorry, this item is out of stock
You can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your family! Everyone has at least one crazy family member. If you don’t think you do, then that means it’s YOU! In Relative Insanity, you read a setup card aloud, like: “When my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurted out…” Then everyone else chooses one of their punch line cards to finish the phrase, like: “You are not the father!” or “Somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions,” etc. In between laughter, the reader picks the funniest one to give that player a point! It’s a different hilarious game each time you play! Features the humor of Jeff Foxworthy. For 4 to 12 players.
- Featured on and played by the Tonight show starring Jimmy Fallon, Rachael Ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect for game nights with friends and family!
- Read a setup card aloud, like, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurt out…”
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “you are not the father!” or “somebody took a trip to the land of bad decisions.”
- And then the reader picks The funniest one to give that player a point-soo you gotta think about who the reader is and what they'll find funny!
- Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy; for 4 to 12 players, ages 14+
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Age Mfg Minimum: 168 Months