Moving Parts X-Cube (Amazon Exclusive)
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The X-Cube is a shape-shifting logic puzzle that adds 4 extra layers and 32 extra pieces to the original 3x3x3. It can take on 125 decillion possible permutations-- 2 quadrillion times more than the original. It is solved when it is restored into the "X" shape and has all colors oriented in the same direction. The X-Cube was invented in 2013 by Dane Christianson, who then founded Moving Parts LLC and launched successful Kickstarter campaign to fund the puzzles mass production. Perfect for cubers and puzzle fans. Helps develop cognitive abilities in children and teenagers.
- The next-generation, shape-shifting, twisting logic puzzle.
- Train your brain! Develops logical skills and 3D cognition in children, teens, and adults.
- Invented by a college student and funded on Kickstarter.
- Smooth and robust turning quality
- Perfect for beginners and experts alike. Check out the online tutorial videos if you get stuck.