Mirari OK to Wake! Owl with Night-Light and Music
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This huggable sleep buddy acts as a night-light by emitting a soft glow that changes color to let children know when it’s OK to get out of bed! When squeezed, the owl will glow a warm yellow and hoot, talk and play a song to soothe children. Parents can also easily program the owl to tell children when it's OK to get out of bed. After that time, when children hug the owl, he will light up green to tell them it's OK to Wake! Settings lock so children cannot accidentally change the time! Includes 3 AA replaceable batteries. Washable.
- Soft, cuddly sleep buddy glows green when it’s OK for child to get out of bed
- Hug him to see a night-light and hear him talk and play six soothing lullabies
- Also a convenient nap timer!
- Huggable toy for ages birth and up; helps teach ages 3 & up to stay in bed
- Approximately 8 inches
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use which is highly essential.