Melissa & Doug Tootle Turtle Target Game,Red
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Product Description 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we’ll make it right. Our phone number is on every product! From the Manufacturer From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose. Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
- Melissa & Doug
- TURTLE-THEMED BEAN BAG GAME: The Melissa & Doug Tootle Turtle Target Game is a part of the Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch line of toys that comes with 4 self-stick bean bags, and a numbered target with stand.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: This bean bag toss game is made with high-quality materials and assembled with precision manufacturing standards. It’s designed to hold up against frequent use and to deliver exceptional quality and value.
- DEVELOP MULTIPLE SKILLS: Our Melissa & Doug kid bean bag toss game is not only entertaining, but it helps to develop hand-eye coordination, number recognition, and counting skills.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 TO 6: The Melissa & Doug Tootle Turtle Target game is an exceptional gift for kids 4 to 6 years of age. Add the Melissa & Doug Happy Giddy Bowling Set to round out the active, screen-free play experience.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”