Melissa & Doug First Play Peek-a-Boo Farm Wooden Grasping Toy
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Little hands and big imaginations will love lifting, flipping, and playing peek-a-boo with the friendly farm animals in this wooden grasping toy! The little red barn is perfect for helping little ones develop early developmental skills like fine motor and color and animal recognition. Babies 12 months and older will love flipping open the barn doors to reveal the smiling faces of the cow, horse, and owl, and hearing the gentle “clack” when the doors drop back into place. Easy to grasp, the toy features smooth, rounded edges and top-quality materials. First Play toys feature bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs that boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder—right from the start! For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play.
- Babies will love playing peek-a-boo with farm animals on this adorable wooden barn-shaped grasping toy
- Lift the soft-hinged barn doors to reveal three farm animals’ smiling faces (cow, horse, and owl); makes a satisfying “clack” when the doors are closed again
- Great for promoting early developmental skills, such as color recognition, animal recognition, and fine motor skills
- Bright colors, bold patterns, and whimsical designs boost skills while sparking imagination and wonder
- Makes a great gift for babies, ages 12 to 24 months, for hands-on, screen-free fun