Melissa & Doug Drawing Pad 9 x 12 in
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Product Description 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product! Brand Story By From the Manufacturer From classic wooden toys to crafts, pretend play, and games, Melissa & Doug products provide a launch pad to ignite imagination and a sense of wonder in all children so they can discover themselves, their passions, and their purpose. Since the company’s founding more than 25 years ago, Melissa & Doug has consistently delivered innovative products that inspire open-ended thinking, encourage kids to see new possibilities, and offer Countless Ways to Play. It’s part of a bigger vision to Take Back Childhood. Because by giving children a true childhood with the space and freedom to explore their world, we give them a path to realizing their full potential!
- Melissa & Doug
- LARGE DRAWING PAD FOR KIDS: The Melissa & Doug Drawing Paper Pad is a single package of 50 sheets of premium heavyweight bond paper. The large pages are the ideal canvas for little artists’ creative expression.
- EASY-TO-REMOVE PAGES: Our coloring pad features paper that’s easy to remove from the pad with little tearing. This allows kids to effortlessly remove each page, and parents to display their children’s artwork.
- WORKS WITH MULTIPLE ART SUPPLIES: This sketchpad for kids is made with heavy-duty paper, which makes it great for pencils, markers, and crayons.
- KEEPS KIDS ENTERTAINED: The Melissa & Doug Drawing Paper Pad is a high-quality art supply that helps kids explore their creativity. Maintaining an ample supply ensures kids always have materials for creative, screen-free fun.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”