Mattel Turnspell™ Word Game FDM57
Building left to right and top to bottom, create four-letter words (four letters only at all times!) using the tiles you draw from the rotating board. The board is replenished with additional letters after each rotation, so the letters you have to choose from keeps changing. Your luck may improve at any time! All players select a letter with each turn of the board, so the energy is intense. And game includes an element of strategy that allows you to steal letters from your opponents! The first player to score 44 points is the winning wordsmith! Work your mental dictionary and may the luckiest speller win. Includes 100 letter tiles with plastic carrying pouch, main spinning board with base, 4 player boards, and 10 scoring pegs. For 2-4 players, age 10 and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Game board rotates, so your letter reserves are always changing!
- No waiting for your turn—all players are racing to create words at the same time, so the energy is intense!
- Strategy involved—you can steal letter tiles from your opponents!
- Create as many four-letter words as you can.
- For 2-4 players, age 10 and up. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Ages: 11+