Marbleocity Dragon Coaster
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Tinkineer’s Marbleocity introduces children to engineering principles and physics concepts with dynamic hands-on STEM model kits made of precision-cut wood in the USA. Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the Tinkineer characters. The comic introduces a physics concept or engineering mechanism that is the focal point of the model, all in a fun and engaging way! The result is an awesome kinetic sculpture and some new physics and engineering insight! Building requires only household white glue…no special tools! It’s a unique and playful learning experience for beginner and experienced Makers alike!
- Build your own working roller coaster model made of real wood! The Dragon Coaster is full of dips and turns with some engineering and physics thrown--so once you build your coaster, you can run marbles through it!
- The assembly instructions feature a graphic novel with the Tinkineer cast of characters--Kelvin, Joule, Newt and friends--to communicate meaningful STEM concepts in an engaging format.
- It's a fun way to learn about roller coaster design and conservation of energy while making an awesome kinetic sculpture!
- The Dragon Coaster takes approximately three to five hours to build, and measures 8" when finished; for ages 12 and up. Made in the USA.
- It also connects with the Skate Park (sold separately), so you can expand your marble empire and shuttle marbles back and forth!