Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker - Fits 5, 6 and 7 Quart mixers KICA0WH
KitchenAid ® Ice Cream Maker Attachment makes up to 2 quarts of fresh ice cream, sorbet and other frozen desserts.
(Fits all Stand Mixers except KSM6573C and KSM7 models. For those models order KAICA)
Convert your KitchenAid stand mixer into an ice cream maker with this unique attachment. Simply store the unique freeze bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours, then make up to 2 quarts of frozen desserts in 20-30 minutes. The Ice Cream Maker Attachment produces a variety of frozen desserts, as well as fresh, pure soft-consistency ice cream.
- For use with KitchenAid stand mixers; includes freeze bowl, dasher, bowl adapter, and drive assembly
- Creates up to 2 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet in about 25 minutes
- Powered by stand mixer; pour in batter and dasher and freeze bowl do the work
- Dishwasher-safe dasher, drive assembly, and adapter ring; handwash freeze bowl
- Measures 10-8/9 by 10-2/7 by 10-2/7 inches; 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty