GUND Pusheen Snackables Potato Chip Cat Plush Stuffed Animal, Gray, 9.5"
Sorry, this item is out of stock
GUND is proud to present Pusheen — a chubby gray tabby cat that loves cuddles, snacks, and dress-up. As a popular web comic, Pusheen brings brightness and chuckles to millions of followers in her rapidly growing online fan base. This 9.5" upright plush version of Pusheen is ready to binge watch her favorite shows with some precious plush potato chips. An adorably detailed bag ensures she'll have enough snacks to make it to the finale! Surface-washable for easy cleaning. Appropriate for ages one and up. About GUND: For more than 100 years, GUND has been a premier plush company recognized worldwide for quality innovative products. Building upon our award-winning and beloved plush designs, we continue to practice innovation by constantly developing new original and licensed designs to appeal to the next generation of customers. To that end, each one of our plush toys is constructed from premium materials for unparalleled softness and huggability.
- POTATO CHIP PLUSH: Pusheen is the chubby gray tabby cat that loves cuddles, snacks & dress-up. This version is ready to binge watch her favorite shows with some precious plush potato chips.
- SOFT & HUGGABLE: Made from a soft, huggable material that meets famous GUND quality standards, this plush toy features surface-washable construction for easy cleaning. Appropriate for ages 1 & up.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Our plush dolls, teddy bears & stuffed animals make perfect gifts for birthdays, baby showers, baptisms, Easter, Valentine's Day & more! A perfect gift for any Pusheen or cat lover!
- QUALITY CUDDLES: Known for our huggable plush designs & gifts, our award-winning bears & toys appeal to all ages from infants & toddlers to adults. They're perfect for play, collecting & cuddling.
- PREMIER PLUSH: The oldest maker of soft toys in America & one of the first companies to produce a teddy bear, GUND has been creating unique stuffed animals known for their quality for over 120 years.