Fisher Price Power Wheels Lil Harley X6222
The Power Wheels Harley-Davidson Lil’ Harley from Fisher-Price allows little ones to drive a “real” motorcycle, maybe even just like the one you drive! Designed for the very littlest bikers, the chrome wheels and engine details combine the “cool” factor of Harley-Davidson with plenty of tot-friendly features to make this first ride-on experience an awesome one. Includes 6-volt battery and charger.
The handlebars are easy to grab. The sturdy low-rider base makes it easy for toddlers to get on and off by themselves, and the footrests make the ride comfortable. It comes with Power Lock brakes. The maximum cruising speed of the Lil’ Harley is two miles per hour—fast enough to be fun, but slow enough for safety on hard surfaces or grass. And to keep it simple, it only goes forward. All kids have to do to make it go (or stop) is push a button, and they’re cruising all on their own!
- Classic Harley-Davidson styling
- Fast enough for fun, slow enough for safety and for parents to walk behind
- Easy push button operation for 2 mph (4km/h) max speed forward only
- Built-in footrests for a safe, comfortable ride, shiny "chrome" wheels and engine details
- Easy for kids to climb on or off all by themselves
- Product Dimensions 11 x 25 x 15 inches
- Manufacturer recommended age 12 month - 3 years