Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Say Please Snack Set DRF59
This interactive snack set helps toddlers practice their polite table manners while they play with their food! little ones can sort the snacks, utensils and cups into slots on their trays for advanced puzzle play. And when toddlers interact and arrange the snacks on their plates, they'll be rewarded with fun phrases & songs that teach numbers, colors, & more! (the "magic" plate even knows what's served!) if your child likes their snacks with a side of music, they can press a button for sung songs and playful tunes. And puppy & Sis are here to share the fun (& food) – just push their light-up buttons to hear phrases that encourage sharing and manners. The say please snack set is made even more appetizing with smart Stages technology that lets the learning fun keep going as your toddler keeps growing! each stage is full of different sounds, songs, tunes & phrases that fit your child's age & stage best. Level 1 | age: 18+ months | stage: explore at this stage, tons of hands-on activities spark curiosity and reward exploration with fun sounds & phrases. Level 2 | age: 24+ months | stage: encourage in this stage, your child will hear simple questions & directions that encourage them to find familiar objects and more from level 1 – rewarding them when they do for a job well done! level 3| age: 30+ months| stage: pretend as your toddler grows, this stage offers fun imaginative songs & phrases that encourage early role play, helping your little one imagine themselves doing big things!.
- Advanced puzzle play with 14 removable play pieces to sort – 2 forks, 2 spoons, 2 cups, 2 cookies, 2 veggies, & 4 fruits
- Encouraging phrases & songs are dished out as toddlers interact with the fruits, veggies & treats on their plates
- "Magic" plates recognize what's served
- Press music button for sung songs & sweet tunes
- 2 light-up buttons featuring puppy & Sis offer fun phrases that encourage sharing
- Product Dimensions : 14.5 x 4.9 x 13 inches