EuroGraphics Puzzles For and Against by Wassily Kandinsky
EuroGraphics For and Against by Wassily Kandinsky 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Wassily Kandinsky (1866-1944) was a master in expressing human complexities in abstract forms and has been credited with painting the first modern abstract works.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.