Eurographics Irises by Claude Monet 1000-Piece Puzzle
Product Description Euro Graphics irises by Claude Monet 1000-Piece puzzle. Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". finished size: 19.25" x 26.5". Claude Monet (1840 1926), was a Founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature. Monet's irises are lesser known than his Waterlilies - but just as beautiful. Strong high-quality puzzle pieces. Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time. From the Manufacturer Irises (detail) by Claude Monet 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. Features: 1,000 pieces, Dimensions: 19.25" x 26.5", Superior-quality piece by piece, Perfect and easy-fit puzzle pieces, Strong high-quality unbreakable puzzle pieces, Made from recycled board, Image printed on recycled paper, Ink is vegetable based. This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37"
- Finished puzzle size: 19.25" x 26.5"
- Made in the USA
- Made in the United States
- 100% recyclable, safe, non-toxic, and printed with vegetable-based inks and Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Printed in Canada, made in the United States
- Puzzle pieces are manufactured using the highest quality 0.07" blueboard, offering an exact fit without fraying over time and use
- Assembling puzzles improves fine motor skills and picture recognition abilities - promotes both cooperative and independent play